You must be at least 18 years of age or over to Register as a member of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com or use this Site. Membership to the Site is void where prohibited. Your use of this Site represents and warrants that you have the right, authority, and capacity to enter into this Agreement and to abide by all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement. This site is not meant to encourage and/or promote illicit sexual relations or extra marital affairs. If www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com discovers or becomes aware that any member is using this site to promote or engage or indulge in illicit sexual relations or extra marital affairs his/her membership will be terminated forthwith without any refund and without any liability towww.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com . www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com 's discretion to terminate shall be final and binding.
2. Terms and Conditions
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Site and/or are a Member of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com . You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by informing www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com in writing to terminate your Membership. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason which shall be effective upon sending notice of termination to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provide to www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com . If www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com terminates your membership because of your breaching the Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees. Even after this Agreement is terminated, certain provisions will remain in effect including sections 4,5,7,9 -12, inclusive, of this Agreement.
3. Non-Commercial use by Members
The www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Site is for the personal use of individual members only, and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors. This includes providing links to other websites, whether deemed competitive to www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com or otherwise. Organizations, companies, and/or businesses may not become Members of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com and should not use the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service or Site for any purpose. Illegal and/or unauthorized uses of the Site, including unauthorized framing of or linking to the Site will be investigated, and appropriate legal action will be taken, including without limitation, civil, criminal, and injunctive redress.
You may not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other Members to buy or sell any products or services through the Service. You will not transmit any chain letters or junk email to other www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Members. Although www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com cannot monitor the conduct of its Members on the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Site, it is also a violation of this Agreement to use any information obtained from the Service in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any Member without their prior explicit consent. In order to protect www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com and/or our Members from any abuse/misuse, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the right to restrict the number of communications/profile contacts & responses/emails which a Member may send to other Member(s) in any 24-hour period to a number which www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com deems appropriate in its sole discretion. You will not send any messages to other Members that are obscene, lewd, licentious, and defamatory, promote hatred and/or are racial or abusive in any manner. Transmission of any such messages shall constitute a breach of this Agreement and www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Shall be entitled to terminate your membership forthwith. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the right to screen messages that you may send to other Member(s) and also regulate the number of your chat sessions in its sole discretion.
You may not use any automated processes, including IRC Bots, EXE's, CGI or any other programs/scripts to view content on or communicate/contact/respond/interact with www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com and/or its Members.
5. Content posted on the website
www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com owns and retains all proprietary rights, including without limitation, all intellectual property rights in the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Site and the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com , and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given express permission by www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com , you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. All lawful, legal and non-objectionable messages (in the sole discretion of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com ), content and/or other information, content or material that you post on the forum boards shall become the property of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com . www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the right to scrutinize all such information, content and/or material posted on the forum boards and shall have the exclusive right to either remove, edit and/or display such information, material and/or content
You understand and agree that www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com may delete any content, messages, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content") that in the sole judgment of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of other www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Members.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Site through the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service, or transmit to other www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Members. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, or if such evidence does not in the reasonable opinion of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com establish or justify the claim, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund of your subscription fees.
By posting Content to any public area of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com , you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com , and other www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Members, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Site. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and the Site and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund. It includes (but is not limited to) Content that:
- Newly created profile will be checked for correctness and will be immediately activated after quality declaration verify by www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com.
- www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the rights to discontinue, deactivate, or terminate profile if the profile in terms of bad manners and the profile contents are not acceptable if it contains violent language or wrong material.
- You are only liable for your connections with other members through www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com.
- Contact information of member’s profile will display only to paid members.
- Free membership is for limited time. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves right to discontinue free membership at any time.
- Members agree that they are legally eligible to get married as far as the age is concerned. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com will not be responsible for misuse of any facility/service it provides, which is in violation to the local government laws.
- Every member submitting his/her matrimonial profile is required to give all the facts essential for establishing a marital relation. Concealing facts relevant to marriage could result in loss or damage to any individual and for which, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.comcannot be held responsible in any which way.
- www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com in no way guarantees the genuineness of the information provided by its members.
- Members will not have any claim against www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.comfor any time delay in posting their information into www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com website due to any technical reasons.
- www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com is not liable for damages caused due to incorrectness of the information provided by its members regarding the religion, caste or creed or any other personal information. If the members’ profile is deemed to be unfit, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com has the right to delete, alter or refuse the same at any point of time without any notice.
- www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage resulting from discontinuation of the service. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com will also not be responsible for any damage caused due to others accessing members profile.
- www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com cannot guarantee that you as an applicant will receive responses and hence cannot be held responsible for no replies. In this case we cannot give any refunds or credits.
- www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com is not legally responsible for any delay in operation due to technical or other reasons.
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that the person posting it is aware that it is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) ;
- Displays pornographic or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 years in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 years;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users / Members; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without the prior written consent www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
- Encourages, invites or solicits extra marital affairs.
You must use the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service in a manner consistent with any and all applicable local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
You are not permitted to create multiple profiles. If www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com is aware that you have created multiple profiles, your membership will be liable to be terminated forthwith without any refund of subscription fees.
If at any time www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com is of the view in its sole discretion that your profile contains any information or material or content which is objectionable, unlawful or illegal, Fropper has the right in its sole discretion to either forthwith terminate your membership without refund of your subscription fees or delete such objectionable, illegal or unlawful information, material or content from your profile and allow you to continue as a Member.
6. Copyright Policy
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Site through the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and where applicable a copy of the registration certificate proving registration of copyright or any other applicable intellectual property right; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com 's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached by writing to the Mumbai address located under the Help/Contact section on the site.
7. Member Disputes
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Members. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Site or in connection with the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service, whether caused by users visiting the Site, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service, nor for the conduct of any user and/or Member of the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service whether online or offline. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user and/or Member communications. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line-systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Site and/or in connection with the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service. Under no circumstances will www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com be responsible for any loss or damage to any person resulting from anyone's use of the Site or the Service and/or any Content posted on the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Site or transmitted to www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Members. The exchange of profile(s) through or by www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Should not in any way be construed as any offer and/or recommendation from/by www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com . www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to any individual arising out of, or subsequent to, relations established pursuant to the use of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com . The Site and the Service are provided "AS-IS AVALIABLE BASIS" and www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Site and/or the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service.
10. Limitation on Liability
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Site or the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service, even if www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com , liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com , for the Service during the term of membership.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site and/or the Service, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of India. You agree to the exclusive jurisdiction to the courts of Mumbai, India.
- By becoming a Member of the Site / www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service, you agree to receive certain specific emails from www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com .
- This Agreement, accepted upon use of the Site and further affirmed by becoming a Member of the www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com Service, contains the entire agreement between you and www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com regarding the use of the Site and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect.
- You are under an obligation to report any misuse or abuse of the Site. If you notice any abuse or misuse of the Site or any thing which is in violation of this Agreement, you shall forthwith report such violation to www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com by writing to Customer Care. On receipt of such complaint, www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com may investigate such complaint and if necessary may terminate the membership of the Member responsible for such violation abuse or misuse without any refund of subscription fee. Any false complaint made by a Member shall make such Member liable for termination of his / her membership without any refund of the subscription fee.
Matrimony Website (“www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com”) is the exclusive owner and operator of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com (the website).
As used in this Agreement, "we" and "us" means Matrimony Website or any successor or assign of Matrimony Website.
“Matrimony Service(s)” refers to your use of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com for any purpose whatsoever.
Privacy of Information
The Personal Information Protection Act (“the Act”) regulates the way private sector organizations within British Columbia, Canada collect, use, keep, secure and disclose personal information. “Personal Information” means all information about an identifiable individual. Matrimony Website recognizes the importance of privacy and recognizes the sensitivity of personal information received by us in the course of offering our service.
We recognize our professional obligation to maintain the confidentiality of our clients’ information, and recognize our obligations concerning the personal information of all individuals that we collect, use or disclose in our practice. This policy has been developed with those obligations in mind.
Matrimony Website collects personal information from you in order to create your online dating profile. Matrimony Website will not use or disclose your personal information for purposes other than those described in this policy.
Matrimony Website may also use third-party companies to provide various services (including but not limited to instant messaging and advertising) when you use this website. If you use those services, the internet protocol address (IP address) of the computer you are using to access the website may be disclosed to those third-party companies, and we may use attributes (including but not limited to age and gender) that you provide in your public profile to display relevant ads to you. Matrimony Website is not responsible for the privacy practices of these third-party companies or any other external websites linked to this site. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these other websites when you leave our website.
If you have any questions with respect to our policies concerning the handling of your personal information, or if you wish to request access to, or correction of, your personal information under our care and control, please contact our Privacy Officer at: adminstrator at www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com
By issuing this website you acknowledge that
- We cannot ensure the security or privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
- We are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and
- We cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service.
You may not use the Service for any unlawful purpose. If you use this service unlawfully we will pass along all information to law enforcement. We may refuse to grant you an ID or nickname that impersonates someone else, is protected by trade-mark or proprietary law, or is vulgar or otherwise offensive, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
We do not share any personal information with third parties, and we do not send advertising to our members.
This Agreement constitutes your agreement with Matrimony Website with respect to your use of the Service. You must agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement in order to become or remain an authorized user of the Service.
Right to Use
Your right to use the Service is subject to any limitations, conditions and restrictions established by us from time to time, in our sole discretion. We may alter, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Service at any time, including the availability of any Service feature, database or content. We may also impose limits on certain features and aspects of the Service or restrict your access to parts or all of the Service without notice or liability.
Code of Conduct
You agree to use the Service in accordance with the following Code of Conduct:
- you will keep all information provided to you through the Service as private and confidential and will not give such information to anyone without the permission of the person who provided it to you;
- you will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including but not limited to the posting of communications, pictures or recordings which contain libelous, slanderous, abusive or defamatory statements, or racist, pornographic, obscene, or offensive language;
- you will not forward chain letters through the Service;
- you will not use the Service to infringe the privacy rights, property rights, or any other rights of any person;
- you will not post messages, pictures or recordings or use the Service in any way which
- Violates, plagiarizes or infringes upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to any copyright or trade-mark law, privacy or other personal or proprietary rights, or
- Is fraudulent or otherwise unlawful or violates any law; and
- You will not use the Service to distribute, promote or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation for funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- You will not use the Service to distribute or up load any virus, trojan horses or do anything else that might cause harm to the Service, Matrimony Website systems or to other members' systems in any way.
- You will not post or transmit in any manner any contact information including, but not limited to, email addresses, "instant messenger" nicknames, telephone numbers, postal addresses, URLs, or full names through your publicly posted information.
Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right to monitor all advertisements, public postings and messages to ensure that they conform to content guidelines that are monitored by us and subject to change from time to time.
Removal of Information
While we do not and cannot review every message or other material posted or sent by users of the Service, and are not responsible for any content of these messages or materials, we reserve the right, but are not obligated, to delete, move, or edit messages or materials, including without limitation profiles, public postings and messages, that we, in our sole discretion, deem to violate the Code of Conduct set out above or any other applicable content guidelines, or to be otherwise unacceptable. You shall remain solely responsible for the content of profiles, public postings, messages and other materials you may upload to the Service or users of the Service.
Termination of Access to Service
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate or suspend your access to all or part of the Service at any time, with or without notice, for any reason, including, without limitation, breach of this Agreement. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any fraudulent, abusive, or otherwise illegal activity, or that may otherwise affect the enjoyment of the Service or the Internet by others may be grounds for termination of your access to all or part of the Service at our sole discretion, and you may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies.
The Service contains information which is proprietary to us, our partners, and our users. We assert full copyright protection in the Service. Information posted by us, our partners or users of the Service may be protected whether or not it is identified as proprietary to us or to them. You agree not to modify, copy or distribute any such information in any manner whatsoever without having first received the express written permission of the owner of such information.
You acknowledge that we are not responsible for suspension of the Service, regardless of the cause of the interruption or suspension.
Your account is private and should not be used by anyone other than you. You are responsible for all usage or activity on the Service by users using your password, including but not limited to use of your password by any third-party.
Promotional 3rd Party or External Links
Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any material or content distributed by Matrimony Website constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website; your address, telephone number and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM AND ITS RELATED SERVICES AT YOUR OWN RISK. Matrimony Website’S SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION UNDER LAW.
WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM PROVIDES ON-LINE PERSONAL MATRIMONIAL CONTACT SERVICES AND TOOLS TO SINGLES AND OTHER SIMILARLY INTERESTED INDIVIDUALS, AS WELL AS FORUMS FOR DISCUSSION AND COMMENTARIES TO SUBSCRIBERS THROUGH THE WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM WEBSITE AND OTHER MEANS OF DISTRIBUTION.
Matrimony Website DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF, OR OTHERWISE ENDORSE ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM. DUE TO THE NUMBER OF SOURCES FROM WHICH CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM IS OBTAINED, THERE MAYBE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR ENDORSE THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY MEMBER PROFILE, ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER INFORMATION DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH THE SERVICE BY WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM, OUR PARTNERS OR ANY USER OF THE SERVICE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT ANY RELIANCE UPON ANY SUCH OPINION, MEMBER PROFILE, ADVICE, STATEMENT OR INFORMATION SHALL BE AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SERVICE NOW, OR FOLLOWING THE POSTING OF NOTICE OF ANY CHANGES IN THIS AGREEMENT, WILL CONSTITUTE A BINDING ACCEPTANCE BY YOU OF THIS AGREEMENT, OR ANY SUBSEQUENT MODIFICATIONS.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY LOSS WHATSOEVER CAUSED BY YOUR USE OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE CONTENT DISTRIBUTED BY WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM AS WELL AS ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR INJURY ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM SERVICE OR OUT OF THE BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY, OR CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO AND/OR ALTERATION OF THE WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM WEBSITE, NO MATTER WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS ARE BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WWW.MATRIMONY.KALYANITWORLD.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
You hereby agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com and all officers, directors, owners, agents, information providers, affiliates, licensors and licensees (collectively, the "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys' fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement or the foregoing representations, warranties and covenants. You shall cooperate as fully as reasonably required in the defense of any such claim. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter subject to indemnification by you.
This Agreement represents the entire agreement between you and www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com regarding the use of our services and supersedes any other agreement or understanding on the subject matter. This Agreement, your rights and obligations, and all actions contemplated by this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the Province of Alberta, Canada. As a condition of using www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com’s services, each user agrees that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected with www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com, shall be resolved through arbitration, with such arbitration to be held in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.
Additionally, except where prohibited by law, as a condition of using www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com services, you agree that any and all disputes and causes of action arising out of or connected to our services shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. You also agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising from or related to the use of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and be enforceable. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sublicensable without the prior written consent of www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com. www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com may assign this Agreement in whole or in part. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement. Headings are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. All notices under this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be deemed to have been duly given when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email or upon receipt, if sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested.
We may modify this Agreement from time to time. Notification of changes in this Agreement will be posted on the Service or sent via electronic mail, as we may determine in our sole discretion. If you do not agree to any modifications, you should terminate your use of the Service. Your continued use of the Service now, or following the posting of notice of any changes in this Agreement, will constitute a binding acceptance by you of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications.
Disclosure and Communication
We reserve the right to send electronic mail to you, for the purpose of informing you of changes or additions to the Service, or of any www.matrimony.kalyanitworld.com related products and services. We reserve the right to disclose information about your usage of the Service and demographics in forms that do not reveal your personal identity.
For more information, please contact us.